Starting Thursday, November 26 and running through Monday, November 30, U.S. based gamers will be able to purchase Xbox One console bundles starting at $299. With Backward Compatibility for over 100 Xbox 360 titles and the lowest price points for the Xbox One, this is perfect timing to invest in the console.
I made the switch to the Xbox One over a year ago, and though I have spent a healthy amount of time playing Steam games as well as iOS titles on my iPad, the Xbox One’s user friendly and integrated gaming/entertainment interface has met my expectations. With Backward Compatibility thrown into the mix, the console’s increased popularity and longevity makes investing in a discounted bundle (especially if you’re an avid gamer) a smart decision.
From Xbox’s official site, here are the 12 Xbox One holiday bundles that will save you $50 (this deal applies to in-store and online purchases):
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle
Starting today and ending November 23, Xbox Live Gold members will get early access to deals that are up to 40-60% off. On top of that, Gold members can save up to 10% for being a member. Gamers who haven’t upgraded to Gold can join for just $1 for the first month and receive the early access advantage as well. For more details on all these deals, head over to Xbox.com.
Required fields are marked *. Your name and email will not be published.