Inglourious Basterds, Quentin Tarantino’s WWII feature which netted Christoph Waltz a Best Supporting Oscar, hits 4K, Blu-ray and Digital on October 12. Details on the Universal Pictures Home Entertainment is featured below.
Released in 2009, Inglourious Basterds featured Brad Pitt as the head of a determined unit of American soldiers known as “The Basterds.” The ensemble cast includes Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, B.J. Novak, Daniel Brühl, Michael Fassbender, and Melanie Laurent.
Two hours of bonus content on the Inglourious Basterds 4K Ultra HD package includes:
- Extended & Alternate Scenes
- A roundtable talk with Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt and Elvis Mitchell
- A discussion with The New York Times
- The Original Short Nation’s Pride
- The Making of Nation’s Pride
- The featurette The Original Inglourious Basterds
- A Conversation with Rod Taylor