Thanks to Epic Pictures who supplied us with One Blu-ray copy of their film Book of Monsters. Disc comes with a plethora of special features. Details below!
Synopsis: Sophie (Lyndsey Craine) wanted to have a fun and exciting 18th birthday party, but that shindig is spoiled when monsters invade the house and eat the guests! Teen parties are definitely a survival of the fittest kind of thing (especially when you’re an outsider like me!), but getting devoured at a party simply is pushing it way too far!
Special features on the Blu-ray include Director (Stewart Sparke) and writer (Paul Butler) commentary, cast commentary, the featurette “Opening The Book of Monsters: The Making of the Film,” deleted and alternate scenes, gag reel, short films, and Frightfest interviews.
To enter Our Book of Monsters Blu-Ray Giveaway:
- “Like” Our CinemAddicts Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thecinemaddicts
- Join Our CinemAddicts Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cinemaddictspodcast/
- Subscribe to our CinemAddicts YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/CinemAddicts
- You only have to complete 1 out of the 3 requirements. Each step you fulfill grants you 1 entry to the giveaway (u get 3 for entering all three).
- Email us (email@example.com) to confirm your entry(s).
- Book of Monsters Blu-ray winner will be announced Sunday, April 28 at 5 pm pt. Good luck!!!
***If you join our CinemAddicts Facebook Group, you’ll get daily Movie recommendations and discussions at your fingertips and you’ll also be entered into our Weekly Blu-ray/DVD giveaway (basically, I pick a Blu-ray and DVD from my collection and give it to members). Also be sure to check out CinemAddicts podcast (co-hosted by Anderson Cowan) as well as our Patreon page. Just fyi!!